> Benhariza Abdelghani
– I want a photocopy of this… my situation hasn’t changed since 1962
Two hundred days, a record that a Palestinian captive breaks..as a protest against Zionist practices.
– (right) I’m afraid that ‘Samer Issaoui’ will enter the Guinness book of records!
– Arab leader: who is ‘Samer Issaoui’ is he a researcher or an athlete?
– Egyptians at the start of the revolution…..
– Egyptians after a year of the revolution…..?
Starting the first round of the French elections with the unpopularity of Sarkozy.
About the presidents of neighboring countries…?
1 The president run away
2 The president is killed
3 Coup against president